Rules of Engagement
Hi there, and Welcome to the Christian Users Sharing and Encouragement site sponsored by the bible.org community! While the framework for this site is the same as that which powers the bible.org site. The content that is posted on this site will be created by you, we do ask that you follow some basic rules of engagement to ensure that this site remains a safe place for everyone!
When creating new content (i.e. blog, group, article or page) we ask that you follow these simple guidelines for posting!
- Please remember to cite the source of any quoted material. This includes the author and location of the quote.
When quoting scripture please remember to cite the translation that you are using. (we will automatically link your scripture references to the NETBible through the use of the NETBible tagger)
- Have an understanding of our sites doctrinal statement.
- see also the terms of service which states" you may not post messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or commercial messages or advertisements, websites that are inconsistent with bible.org's doctrine; and/or self-promotion . (anyone disregarding these procedures is open to having their account deleted or blocked without warning at the discretion of bible.org)." readmore
When placing comments on another's blog, article or page we ask that you follow these simple guidelines!
- Kindness and respect should always be at the forefront of our minds. Even when we disagree.
- Abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, and/or threatening language will not be tolerated We will encourage people to report your page to a "shout box" that is widely available and we will ask our trusted users to review it and to temporarily quarantine it, if necessary!)
Again we hope that you enjoy your time here as we help each other grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ.