This is our first feature whereby we can showcase the inner beauty of Bible.org Volunteer Ministry members. If you have a story to tell we would love to hear it as a way of encouraging others who might be interested in volunteering.
Instructions: Please post your comments.(If you uploaded a picture in your profile it will be automatically inserted). Here are some ideas for you to consider in your post so that others “catch the vision” of volunteering.
Start by introducing yourself using your username. Then add some ideas such as:
- Where do you live and what is your native language?
- Where are you volunteering for bible.org?
- What do you hope to gain by this experience?
- What has been your most positive thought regarding bible.org and the volunteer system?
- What would you suggest we do to imporve the volunteer management and communication process?
1. Where do you live and what is your native language? Well, I live In Coos Bay, Oregon about a mile from the ocean, and while I'd like to dabble in Hebrew and Greek, and do know a limited amount of Spanish, I only claim to know English, and not very well. LOL Good ole MS Word, grammer and spell check.
2. Where are you volunteering for bible.org? I volunteer as a moderator at forum.bible.org