A Rewarding activity
1. Where do you live and what is your native language? Well, I live In Coos Bay, Oregon about a mile from the ocean, and while I'd like to dabble in Hebrew and Greek, and do know a limited amount of Spanish, I only claim to know English, and not very well. LOL Good ole MS Word, grammer and spell check.
2. Where are you volunteering for bible.org? I volunteer as a moderator at forum.bible.org
3. What do you hope to gain by this experience? In the past couple of years I have gained a deeper knowledge of scripture and hope to continue in that endeavor. But as a volunteer I hope to serve in a capicity that is a pleasing aroma, and Offer myself as a living sacrifice. Romans 12:1
4. What has been your most positive thought regarding bible.org and the volunteer system? Bible.org is an extremely versitle Bible learning environment complete with study articles and Biblical discussion. The staff are supportive and friendly; always willing to share in a loving, christian manner.
5. What would you suggest we do to imporve the volunteer management and communication process? I dont have a response to this question. Yet. ROFL. Maybe someday.
Its a different type of work to volunteer. I have a day job and it IS a job. I dont love doing my day jojb, but it does pay the bills. So Cliche'. I volunteer in HIS service out of Love for my GOD, and to further spread the Gospel. If I, in my fallen state, can do something pleasing to the FATHER, than I am running the proverbial race. I only hope to finish well, not that my works count for anything, because His Grace is enough. (I think I read something like that)
Grace and Peace