Open task: Editing draft Written Materials
Volunteer Task : Editing of Written Materials
Purpose: Articles and/or items will be submitted to volunteer for assistance on grammar, spelling, and accuracy of information
Tools needed: Word or Open Office
Description of Task:
- Open document sent to you via email
- Do a “save as” in a file on your computer where you are keeping tasks from bible.org (eg. bible.org tasks )
- Save as title and append the date and your name to the task name as in this example: ~TitleYourNameDate ( e.g. blogMyname11july2009)
- Turn on revisions under tools.
- Do any corrections.
- Add any other suggestions you may have at the end of the article.
- Save and send back to the recipient.
- Recipient will read and accept/reject all changes and then post.
Time : open to your discretion and availability
Volunteer Coordinator: Contact: SonShine http://bible.org/user/227/contact
Date Generated: July 8, 2009