Join this group to input your ideas on how we can improve our Path to Spiritual Maturity (Link).
(Currently in Beta Testing stage [9/1/2011])
Testers--Questions We Need Your Feedback On:
(As you are going through or taking someone through this discipleship environment please give us feedback.)
1. How much/does it detract from the process of discipleship to have this variety of authors/messages pulled together like this?
2. How much/does it add to the process of discipleship to have this variety of authors/messages?
3. What is the worth, in a discipleship context, of these resources that have been brought together? Are they a worthwhile aid in your discipleship ministry? Would you use this in your ministry? Would you recommend it? Why/why not? If not, what would it need for you to use it with the person/group you are discipling?
4. How can we improve this spiritual growth environment?
5. How can we enhance the Bible Focus component?
6. Do you have better/additional articles/audio/video on Bible.org (or elsewhere on the internet) that you would like to see included under a topic category? Are there missing categories that need to be here in this foundation stage?
7. Do you have visual layout ideas that would enhance the atmosphere for if/when this is made into its own website?
8. Are there other social features or options you would like to see included? (Having something like a "wall" for for interaction is already in mind for future development, but what other features are needed to make this really convenient and actually used?)
9. Anything else.
Thanks for your feedback!
Please help me find the Bible story about a son or servant who REFUSED to do something they were asked. Yet, later, DID comply, after thinking about it (&, presumably, praying about the request) . THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your wise answers!! Although VERY weak about where to find things, I have a rudimentary knowledge of HOW many Scriptures are worded in KJV,however finding this one has eluded me--even with internet searches. 11:40amTuesday2oct2012 "JR-ette"
To leave a comment, click on the "Create Group Post" in the green block to the right (after having joined this group).