Trusted User Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Author on users.bible.org. We offer this site as an opportunity for known writers, who are not yet recognized by bible.org and for those who are less known and want to accurately communicate the truth of scripture to the world. Unlike our main site your material will not be subject to a pre-review before you publish it on users. (See new authors page on bible.org) We are relying on our users to highlight material that is cultish or not appropriate for a bible.org sponsored site.
To help you achieve and be successful as a “new” author on users we respectfully request that you read and agree to the article submission guidelines listed below and respond with accuracy to the following questions on this application. We encourage the use of the NET Bible as the author's primary and preferred translation. Citations from the NET Bible can readily be integrated with our electronic Bible search and linking tools.
After review and approval, you will be able to post articles.
In order to become an Author, you agree that you have read and agree to comply:
- With the site Rules of Engagement.
- You have read and understand and agree with the site Doctrinal Statement.
- If there are any parts of the Doctrinal Statement that you do not agree with please make sure to fill out that part of the form below.
- All trusted users must complete the Solid Foundations Assessment Test
- You have read the Terms of Service and agree with the statement herein: Terms of Service .
- You have read the privacy statement
- You are agreeing that what is posted will remain available to bible.org and will be available on the bible.org website(s), at our discretion, forever.
- You (and not bible.org) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and if appropriate, copyright.
- You understand that your material will not be pre-reviewed but will be read by users and they will be encouraged to comment on it as to its appropriateness to remain on users.bible.org.
- You are in agreement with this statement: information posted to message boards, user groups, forums, chat rooms, or the like on the bible.org family of websites becomes public(not private) information.
Please allow 72 hours for your application to be approved. .